1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. Repairs
  4. There is a water leak or burst pipe.

There is a water leak or burst pipe.

• If you have a burst pipe or any other water leak, turn your mains stop tap off to the right, then call us on Freephone 01633 620 111.

• If you have no water supply, check with your neighbours if possible and call Welsh Water on Freephone 0800 052 0130

• Serious leaks from flats can affect flats below. In line with your contract or lease, when no-one is at home to allow access to investigate, we may gain entry if necessary to carry out emergency work.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support