Mutual Exchangeat Bron Afon

The mutual exchange allows two or more tenants to swap
their tenancies and their homes. This is a popular way
for tenants to move quickly and easily.

Apply Now

How does
it work?

Mutual Exchange is a popular way to move home quickly and easily. 

If you have an assured or secured tenancy you can swap homes with anyone who is a social housing or local authority tenant anywhere in the UK.  You can register your interest to exchange on the Homeswapper website or you may find swaps through your friendship or community groups.

You must be an assured tenant with a clear rent account, no former tenant arrears or recharges (if you’re not a current Bron Afon tenant you must provide a satisfactory tenancy reference).

Other Applications

*Any personal information which you provide within any Bron Afon form will be stored securely and confidentially and will be used solely in relation to the subject that you request from the options below. Your personal information will not be supplied to any party outside of Bron Afon.

How do I find a swap?

Homeseeker is a partnership between Torfaen Council and Bron Afon Community Housing. The purpose of Homeseeker is to give you choice when applying for housing with our partners.

It is a free service and all you need to do is register online.