Our Social Media House Rules
Our social media channels will feature a variety of information about the work we do, our services and partners we work with, keeping you informed and up to date with what is happening in our communities.
We’re here to help in any way that we can, but we expect users to offer us the same level of courtesy that we offer them. We want our social media channels to be safe spaces and a place for healthy, and open discussion, which is why we have a short set of house rules:
- We monitor all our social media accounts between 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Following or liking a social media account or piece of content does not mean we endorse it.
- We will remove, in whole or in part, posts that we feel are inappropriate, or discriminatory against any individual or group.
- You are wholly responsible for any content you post including content that you choose to share.
- We will remove messages (where function allows) and report and/or block users on our social media channels who post messages at us which we believe are:
- Abusive or obscene
- Deceptive or misleading
- In violation of any intellectual property rights, including copyright
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Spam and off-topic content (persistent negative and/or abusive posts in which the aim is to provoke a response)
- Promotional material, including links to external websites and promotions
Anyone repeatedly engaging with us using content or language which falls into the above categories will be blocked and/or reported to the associated social media platform. We will not tolerate or respond to abusive messages.
Please do not use our brand, logo or likeness without our permission. If you have a legitimate reason for using our brand, please contact email@example.com for our brand guidelines.