This is explained on the cover letter you would have received with your contract. For the contract purposes, we had to detail the full amount of the charges you are required to pay within your contract, but it doesn’t take into consideration any housing benefit or Welsh Water benefit that you may be in receipt of. It also doesn’t show any additional charges you may pay to us, such as tenant’s insurance, scooter use charge etc., as these are not charges you are required to pay in your contract, but for additional services. Your annual rent letter will detail your ongoing payments and charges from April 2023 with all of the relevant information you will need.
Why are my charges different on the contract, to what I pay?
Was this article helpful?
- Why have I received my rent increase letter early?
- Do I need to sign my new contract and return it to you?
- Why is my maximum occupancy so high? I’ve had my home reclassified because a bedroom was too small.
- Why have I received my contract with my name only on it? I’m a joint contract holder.
- I’ve received a new Secure Occupation Contract
- How do I end my contract?