Due to the Renting Homes Wales Act being introduced in December, we now have to give you two months notice of a change in your rent. This is why you have already received information about your rent increase. We would normally let you know about any changes to service charges within your rent increase letter, however this year you will receive another letter at the end of February with your service charges and new weekly rent charge.
Why have I received my rent increase letter early?
Was this article helpful?
- Do I need to sign my new contract and return it to you?
- Why are my charges different on the contract, to what I pay?
- Why is my maximum occupancy so high? I’ve had my home reclassified because a bedroom was too small.
- Why have I received my contract with my name only on it? I’m a joint contract holder.
- I’ve received a new Secure Occupation Contract
- What is the Renting Home Act changing?