As required under the Renting Homes Act, all contract holders, including joint contract holders, will receive their own copy of the contract. The reason for the delay between the two different contracts being delivered may be due to how the royal mail sorts their post, which can sometimes be based on alphabetical order.
Why have I received my contract with my name only on it? I’m a joint contract holder.
Was this article helpful?
- Why have I received my rent increase letter early?
- Do I need to sign my new contract and return it to you?
- Why are my charges different on the contract, to what I pay?
- Why is my maximum occupancy so high? I’ve had my home reclassified because a bedroom was too small.
- I’ve received a new Secure Occupation Contract
- How do I end my contract?