No, the contract is just to keep safe for your records and so you are aware of your rights and obligations under the new Renting Homes Wales Act.
Do I need to sign my new contract and return it to you?
Was this article helpful?
- Why have I received my rent increase letter early?
- Why are my charges different on the contract, to what I pay?
- Why is my maximum occupancy so high? I’ve had my home reclassified because a bedroom was too small.
- Why have I received my contract with my name only on it? I’m a joint contract holder.
- I’ve received a new Secure Occupation Contract
- How do I end my contract?