1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. Community Housing
  4. Is it possible to exchange my home?

Is it possible to exchange my home?

If you have found another social housing contract holder that you would like to transfer contracts with, you need to complete and return a Contract Transfer (exchange) application form here.  Once we’ve received the application your community housing officer will assess if the move can be approved.  The team has no more than 14 days to apply for further information from the relevant parties. After this information has been provided by those involved, there is then 1 month to complete the relevant property checks and either approve or refuse the application request. You may not be contacted straight away with a decision, but you will receive acknowledgement of your application and details regarding next steps.  There’s no need to contact us as we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.


Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support