1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. My Contract
  4. How do I apply for a sole contract?

How do I apply for a sole contract?

If you are a joint contract holder and want to apply to be a sole contract holder you need to complete the application form here.

The person leaving your property will need to give us one months’ notice to withdraw from the contract.  Either contract holder can end a joint contract.

The individual choosing to withdraw must complete a withdrawal notice form.

The joint contract holder ending their contract must also serve notice on the remaining contract holder by completing this form and providing this to Bron Afon along with their withdrawal notice.

Once we’ve received this information, your community housing officer will investigate and contact the remaining contract holder to seek any additional information needed. This will be completed within 14 days of the withdrawal notice being received.



Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support