Sole ContractApplication

If you wish to apply for a sole contract then this form needs to
be completed. Upon receipt of this application, we will carry
out the necessary investigations to determine if your request
for a sole contract can be approved.

Apply Now

to note…

Please note that a joint contract must be brought to an end by way of one month’s notice from one or both contract holders before we can consider an application for a sole contract. This can be completed by completing the Notice to withdraw from contract application.

Other Applications

*Any personal information which you provide within any Bron Afon form will be stored securely and confidentially and will be used solely in relation to the subject that you request from the options below. Your personal information will not be supplied to any party outside of Bron Afon.

How do I find a swap?

Homeseeker is a partnership between Torfaen Council and Bron Afon Community Housing. The purpose of Homeseeker is to give you choice when applying for housing with our partners.

It is a free service and all you need to do is register online.