1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. Risk & Insurance
  4. What will my home contents insurance cover?

What will my home contents insurance cover?

Bron Afon insure the structure of your home. However, this cover doesn’t include what’s inside it, such as your furniture and personal belongings. Replacing the contents of your home could be very expensive. By buying contract holder Contents Insurance, your personal belongings are always covered against loss.

What your property will be covered against.

  •         Fire
  •         Theft
  •         Flooding/Escape of Water
  •         Accidental damage


Bron Afon Community Housing works with the UK’s largest insurer to offer home contents insurance that can be paid in weekly instalments. Unlike some insurance policies, there are no excesses so you will not have to pay anything if you make a claim. For more information and to apply on-line please click here, or contact us on 01633 620111.

Useful guides:

Read the important information (including premiums) for this cover and  the summary of cover, in  the policy guide here.

Acceptance limits may apply for conviction and claims experience. The policy is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Aviva Insurance Limited, Registered in Scotland Number 2116. Registered Office: Pitheavlis, Perth PH2 0NH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support