• If you have a blockage, it is important to check it out because waste water can back
up from the toilet or sink and flood your home.
• Check with your neighbours if possible to find out if any blockage or flooding is affecting
their home as well and follow one of the points below:
– If the blockage is on the ground floor (such as the ground floor toilet, manhole or gulley)
please call Welsh Water on 0800 085 3968.
– If your neighbours’ homes are also affected, please call Welsh Water on 0800 085 3968.
– If the blockage is just in your home, please make every effort to clear it yourself using a
plunger. If you are unable to clear the blockage yourself then contact us. If we clear any
blockage and see that the blockage was caused by misuse then we will recharge you for
the cost of the work.