How do I report an overgrown tree?

Trees within the boundary of a garden are contract holder responsibility and we are unable to attend.

If the tree is not in a garden we will investigate whether the it is on our land and attend where necessary.

You can report an overgrown tree using our contact page here.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support