A tree root is causing damage

If you are a Bron Afon contract holder we will send a Community Surveyor to your home. They will assess the damage and decide what work is needed. They will let you know during this visit what work will be carried out. If the tree needs work, the surveyor will liaise with our Places & Spaces team to arrange this.  You can tell us about an issue on our contact page here.

If you are not our contract holder and there is damage to your property you need to tell your insurance company. They will investigate and liaise with us as to costs.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support