If ‘Block Cleaning/Inspection’ is on your invoice it is included in the schedule for the team delivering those services. If your block does not receive a scheduled clean it will receive a scheduled inspection to check the cleanliness of the block and to make a few safety checks in and around the block.
You don’t clean our block, so why am I being charged for block cleaning?
Was this article helpful?
- Do I need to pay ground rent?
- Why does my block have asbestos re-inspections every year?
- I haven’t reported any repairs, how do I know if anything was reported and repaired?
- Why have I had this Ground Rent Demand?
- Will my service charge direct debit continue?
- Why have I received invoices to pay service charges – I own my property?