The Lease you own to occupy the property is a legal contract between you and the landlord (us) and in the Lease it explains your responsibilities to pay these charges, what the charges might be and how your contribution is set towards those costs.
Why have I received invoices to pay service charges – I own my property?
Was this article helpful?
- Do I need to pay ground rent?
- Why does my block have asbestos re-inspections every year?
- I haven’t reported any repairs, how do I know if anything was reported and repaired?
- You don’t clean our block, so why am I being charged for block cleaning?
- Why have I had this Ground Rent Demand?
- Will my service charge direct debit continue?