In Wales, it’s the law to send this demand out when it’s due and in this format. If you already pay by Direct Debit, payment of the ground rent should have been included but you will still receive the demand.
Why have I had this Ground Rent Demand?
Was this article helpful?
- Do I need to pay ground rent?
- Why does my block have asbestos re-inspections every year?
- I haven’t reported any repairs, how do I know if anything was reported and repaired?
- You don’t clean our block, so why am I being charged for block cleaning?
- Will my service charge direct debit continue?
- Why have I received invoices to pay service charges – I own my property?