If it is not possible to carry out the work then your occupational therapist will talk to you about other options. This could include helping you to move to a more suitable home.
What if my home isn’t suitable for adaptations?
Was this article helpful?
- I’ve been assessed by an OT, how long will I need to wait for my adaptations?
- I’ve had a referral for major adaptations, how long will I have to wait?
- How do I request major adaptations to my home?
- I’ve had a referral for adaptations – what will happen next?
- How do I request minor adaptations to my home?
- Can I have adaptations to my home?