1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. My Contract
  4. I’m a victim of criminal damage

I’m a victim of criminal damage

Criminal Damage

If you are the victim of a crime and your home has been damaged, you must report it to the police and ask for a crime number. Please make sure you tell us the crime number when you report the damage. But we may still charge you for the work.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles


Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support