There are many reasons you or someone you know may need housing support. One of our friendly team members will help you put together an action plan which will assist you to find a solution to the issue/s you may be facing and can stay working with you for up to twelve months.
Here are some examples of how we can help you:
- Applying for adaptations to your home.
- Finding suitable/alternative accommodation.
- Money management e.g. budgeting, benefit entitlement, debt, rent or mortgage arrears.
- Filling out forms or dealing with mail.
- Management of your home e.g. repairs, de-cluttering etc.
- Support to help you feel safe in your home.
- Building your social and support network.
- Finding training or education opportunities.
- Accessing career advice and employment opportunities.
- Improved physical and mental health and wellbeing.
- Having emotional support, advice and guidance.
- Increased independence, as a result of our support.