1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. Rent
  4. I’m struggling to pay my rent

I’m struggling to pay my rent

If you are having trouble paying your rent, it’s important to let us know straight away as you could get into debt.

Contact us to discuss your account and we can help you set up an affordable payment plan.

Are you claiming the right benefits? Check out the free and confidential Turn2us Benefit calculator to find out what benefits you’re entitled to:



Need some help making a claim for Universal Credit?  Contact CAB’s Help to Claim advisors who can chat with you about the early stages of making a claim:

Help to claim Universal Credit


Are you struggling with money or debt issues? Torfaen’s Financial Inclusion team offers a free service supporting residents to address their financial difficulties.  You can call them on 01495 762200.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles