I want to report a SORN vehicle.

SORN vehicles have been declared as off road to the DVLA.  Action can be taken by the police if they are parked on a road or are being used without tax.

If they are parked on a driveway or in a garage we are unable to take any action. We may become involved if the vehicle is parked within one of our carparks.  In this case we would place a notice on the vehicle and have a conversation with the owner.  The vehicle would need to be taxed and have a valid MOT to remain in the carpark.

Was this article helpful?

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support