When you receive your bill from Welsh Water it will include a variety of payment methods. Just pick the one that suits you.
I have received my Welsh Water letter but I don’t want to pay by Direct Debit. How else can I pay?
Was this article helpful?
- What support can I get to pay my rent?
- I currently pay my water charges to you by direct debit, what will happen?
- I’m on Universal Credit and my housing costs and water charge is paid direct to you, will this stop?
- I have arrears with Bron Afon, will that affect my payment with Welsh Water?
- How do I set up my payments with Welsh Water?
- Will the amount that I pay Welsh Water be the same as I pay Bron Afon?