1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. Adaptations
  4. How do I request major adaptations to my home?

How do I request major adaptations to my home?

To request major adaptations, please contact Call Torfaen on 01495 762200. They may give you advice, prescribe equipment or refer you for extra minor adaptations at this stage. If you need an assessment for other needs, you will be put on a waiting list to be assessed by an occupational therapist. The timescale for this will depend on how urgent your need is.

If you have already made a referral and feel your case needs to be seen more quickly because your situation has changed since your original referral, you should call the Disabled People’s Service at Torfaen Council on 01495 762200

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support