In order for us to investigate any ASB you report to us it is very important that you provide as much information as possible. Without this information, it could delay or affect your complaint. We ask that you provide the following information:
- Your name, address and contact number.
- Name of the person causing a nuisance (if known)
- Address of the person you are complaining about
- The type of nuisance (for example, Noise, Harassment, Violence, Drug use etc)
- The dates of the nuisance, how often and for how long has this been happening?
- Have you experienced this before?
- Any other information, have you asked them to stop, have you reported this before, are other agencies aware of this issue (include crime reference number)?