1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. My Tenancy
  4. How do I apply for a mutual exchange?

How do I apply for a mutual exchange?

You can register your interest to exchange on the Homeswapper website or you may find swaps through your friendship or community groups. 

You must be an assured tenant with a clear rent account, no former tenant arrears or recharges (if you’re not a current Bron Afon tenant you must provide a satisfactory tenancy reference).  

Once you’ve found someone to swap with, all tenants must complete and sign this application form.

We will need to do a property inspection and make sure that you can afford the new property.

Your Community Housing Officer has 42 days to grant or refuse your application.


Was this article helpful?

Related Articles