1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. My Contract
  4. How do I apply for a joint contract?

How do I apply for a joint contract?

You can apply to add someone else as a joint Contract Holder by completing the Joint Contract Holder application form here .

The person you want to add as a contract holder must be either your spouse, partner, carer or relative.

Once we’ve received your application your community housing officer will Consider your request and seek any additional information within 14 days of your written application. If your application is successful, your housing officer will arrange for your joint contract holder to sign a Joint Occupation Contract.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support