Yes it should be paid in full within 30 days of the invoice date. However, if you contact the Leasehold Team you can make an agreement to spread the cost over the rest of the financial year by Direct Debit. You will also be able to pay your Major Works invoice over a longer period but you need to contact the Leasehold Team to arrange and agree this.
Do I have to pay all of my service charge invoice by the end of April?
Was this article helpful?
- Do I need to pay ground rent?
- Why does my block have asbestos re-inspections every year?
- I haven’t reported any repairs, how do I know if anything was reported and repaired?
- You don’t clean our block, so why am I being charged for block cleaning?
- Why have I had this Ground Rent Demand?
- Will my service charge direct debit continue?