Can I make a name change?

Yes! Simply let us know that you’ve changed your name by completing the name change application form. You’ll need to send it back to us along with any relevant documents, eg. deed poll or marriage certificate (remember to send this as without it, we can’t change the name on your contract).  Once we have received everything, we will make contact to issue a new contract with the amended details. Easy!




Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support