Could you be part of our story? Join us as a Tenant Board Member
· Are you a current tenant of Bron Afon?
· Do you share our passion for housing and making a real difference to the lives of our customers and communities?
· Do you believe in putting customers at the heart of excellent service delivery?
If so, you have something very special we’d love you to share with us. Think about joining our Board as a Tenant Board Member.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking to recruit someone who can bring their knowledge, talents and lived experiences to the table. Someone who can challenge, question and offer ideas for making positive, constructive change. Someone who clearly demonstrates our REAL values – Respect, Engage, Ambition, Listen – which guide every decision we make.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside our existing Tenant Board Member and other Board colleagues, we want you to help us drive our ambitious improvement and delivery programme.
What’s in it for you
· All our Board members are warm and welcoming and are keen to share their experience and expertise with you.
· We’ll provide training and a “buddy” from among our existing Board members will make sure you’ll get plenty of one-to-one support all the way.
· Lots of opportunities for you to learn and build your skills and confidence.
· You’ll play a key role in our decision-making process.
· Pay of £5,000 per year.
Your commitment to the role will be two days a month.
If this sounds interesting and you believe you have a positive and active contribution to make, please get in touch.
For this initial stage, we invite you tell us your name and give a short summary of why you would like to be considered for the role. For an informal chat with Alan Brunt, Chief Executive, please give us your contact details.
You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org