We want to make sure that our customers have fair and equal access to our complaints service by:
- Accepting verbal complaints.
- Supporting vulnerable customers through the complaints process and referring customers to an alternative service if needed.
- Providing translation and interpreting services.
- Providing information in large print, braille, audio, and other languages.
- Providing meetings in places with disabled access and hearing loops.
- Providing support to help you to make a complaint.