My Bron Afon

Apply to live in one of our homes

If you are looking to apply for a house in Torfaen you will need to register with Torfaen Homeseeker. Registration is quick and easy and means you can apply for homes from Bron Afon as well as Melin Homes, Charter Housing Association, Hafod Housing Association and Linc Cymru.

How to apply?

You can register for homeseeker here.

How does Homeseeker work?

Homeseeker uses a banding scheme to prioritise your application. Each application is assessed and put in a relevant band.

There is more detailed information about the banding system in this guide

If you don’t have internet access you can receive assistance by phoning 01495 742409 or by visiting one of Torfaen Council’s Customer Care Centres. You can also contact Communities 2.0 for advice on how to get online.